How to Watch No. 1 Illinois (24-6) vs. No. 8 Loyola Chicago (25-4)
Game Time: 11:10 a.m. CT
TV Channel: CBS
Announcers: Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill & Tracy Wolfson
Online Streaming: NCAA.com
Radio: All Illinois basketball games air live on radio in the Champaign (WDWS 1400) and Chicago markets (WLS 890). The game is also broadcasted on other stations throughout the state; check the Fighting Illini Radio Network for more information.
Odds: ILL -7, O/U 133.5
Head Coach: Brad Underwood (4th season)
2020-21 Record: 24-6 (16-4 in Big Ten)
- The Illini are winners of eight straight after capturing the Big Ten Tournament Championship for the first time since 2005 a week ago. They’ve also won 15 of their last 16.
- Illinois is one of only three teams ranked in the top-10 of KenPom in both offensive adjusted efficiency (8th) and defensive adjusted efficiency (4th).
- Ayo Dosunmu was named the National Player of the Year by USA Today within the past week.
- The Illini is seeking their first Sweet 16 appearance since they finished as the National Runners-up in 2005.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers
Head Coach: Porter Moser (10th season)
2020-21 Record: 25-4 (16-2 in MVC, 1st)
- Illinois has won the last three matchups against Loyola.
- The last time these two teams faced in the tournament, the Ramblers won 79-64 on March 16, 1963.
- The Ramblers rank third in adjusted defensive efficiency according to KenPom.
What Happened Last Time
On Friday, the Illini got the postseason off to a hot start with a dominating win over Drexel.
(March 19, 2021)
This sponsored post was published according to our guiding principles.