The Big Ten has released yet another schedule in 2020.
Illinois’ new eight-game slate will open up on Oct. 24 against Wisconsin in Madison. The Fighting Illini will play nine games in nine weeks, with the final game during Championship Week against the team in the same position as the Illini in the East Division (1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, etc.).
Saturday’s schedule is the third schedule the Big Ten has released this year. Illinois originally had its 12-game schedule opening up in a highly anticipated against Illinois State. Then there was the 10-game conference-only schedule where Illinois would have played No. 2 Ohio State on a Thursday night at Memorial Stadium.
Here’s the schedule — for real, this time:
- Week 1 (10/24): at Wisconsin
- Week 2 (10/31): vs. Purdue
- Week 3 (11/7): vs. Minnesota
- Week 4 (11/14): at Rutgers (#Illinutgers is back, baby!)
- Week 5 (11/21): at Nebraska
- Week 6 (11/28): vs. Ohio State
- Week 7 (12/5): vs. Iowa
- Week 8 (12/12): at Northwestern
- Week 9 (12/19): Conference Championship Week
Overall, not too shabby! Start times will be determined at a later date.
How many games will the Fighting Illini win this season?
This poll is closed
0 (Really? Are you even a fan?)
We’re smelling Roses!