New Scholarship Offers
Charlie Moore | '16 PG | Chicago, IL
It probably won't be long before John Groce offers a scholarship to every single point guard in the class of 2016. Morgan Park standout Charlie Moore was the latest recipient on Friday. The 5'10 guard isn't currently ranked by 247Sports' composite rankings, but he's had a fantastic Spring Nike EYBL session with the Mac Irvin Fire (15.4ppg, 4.4apg, 1.9spg, 45.7FG%). Moore also has offers from Iowa, St. John's, and Georgia Tech.
News & Notes
- Marcus LoVett Jr. ('15 PG) committed and signed with St. John's last week. It's officially time for John Groce and the coaching staff to turn the page to 2016.
- C.J. Walker ('16 PG) will visit Xavier (6/7), Florida State (6/18), and Butler (6/26) next month.
- Bryce Aiken ('16 PG) has stated that Stanford, Harvard, and Miami are recruiting him the hardest.
- Simeon's Zach Norvell ('16 SG) has recieved offers from Florida State and Wake Forest.
- Justin Smith ('17 F) plans to visit Indiana in June.
- Nojel Eastern ('17 PG) holds offers from Illinois, Michigan State, Purdue, UNLV, Missouri, and Seton Hall. He's also picked up some interest from Ohio State, Duke, and Kentucky.
Paul Scruggs ('17 PG)
Kris Wilkes ('17 F)
Have a recruiting question? Post it in the comments and we'll answer.
Follow The Champaign Room on Twitter at @Champaign_Room and Like us on Facebook. You can follow Jim Vainisi on Twitter at @JVainisi005.