Options for Marcus LoVett and the uncommitted - High School Cube
With the much-anticipated ACT test in the books, Morgan Park's Marcus LoVett, Jr., the state's most coveted uncommitted prospect, can now start to look at potential visits.
Villanova transfer Dylan Ennis a possibility for Duke - Fayetteville Observer
Combo guard Dylan Ennis, a graduate transfer from Villanova, has included Duke among his list of eight possible destinations, according to CBS Sports.
Northwestern lands Rapolas Ivanauskas - High School Cube
Chris Collins and his staff made a statement on Saturday night by securing a major commitment from Barrington's Rapolas Ivanauskas, a 6-8 junior who has inched his way closer to being called the top prospect in the Class of 2016 in Illinois.
Xavier Simpson Looking To Prove That He's Best In The Midwest - The Prep Insiders
After leading the King James Shooting Stars to a 3-1 record at the EYBL stop in Hampton, Virginia last weekend, Xavier Simpson is starting to make a push for the title of the best point guard in the Midwest in the junior class.
Top 2017 Recruits in Illinois - High School Cube
The buzz for the Class of 2017 continues to grow. While it's still early there are six that stand out as the best prospects in the class.
News & Notes
- Illini signee Jalen Coleman-Lands had 8 points and 6 rebounds in 20 minutes of action at the 2015 Jordan Brand Classic.
- Marcus LoVett ('15 PG) tweeted out a list of schools on Saturday night. St. John's is apparently his leader and Memphis, Illinois, UCI, DePaul, Pittsburgh, UNLV, San Diego State follow in that order.
- John Calipari met with Jamal Murray ('16 PG) Friday afternoon. Murray also made a Twitter--you can follow him at @BeMore27 as long as you don't tweet at him. That's weird.
- Cornell transfer Shon Miller is headed to UConn; Illinois expressed interest, but Mike Thorne Jr. committed so this doesn't really matter.
- Stanford had an in-home visit with Bryce Aiken ('16 PG) on Sunday.
- Purdue coach Matt Painter met with Villanova transfer Dylan Ennis on Friday.
- Florida State had an in-home visit with C.J. Walker ('16 PG).
Marcus LoVett ('15 PG):
Jeremiah Tilmon ('17 PF/C):
Tyler Cook ('16 PF):
C.J. Walker ('16 PG):