Illinois (7-5) vs. Missouri (5-5)
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015 | 6:00pm CT
St. Louis, MO | Scottrade Center (19,260)
Television: The game will televised on the ESPN2
Announcers: Bob Wischusen & Dan Dakich
Live Video Stream: ESPN will have a live stream available via WatchESPN.
Odds: Illinois is listed as a 4.5-point favorite against the Tigers. The over/under has been set at 145 points.
Radio: All Illinois basketball games air live on radio in the Champaign (WDWS 1400) and Chicago markets (WSCR 670). The game is also broadcasted on other stations throughout the state; check the Fighting Illini Radio Network for more information.
Illinois Fighting Illini
- KenPom Ranking: No. 113
- RPI Ranking: No. 104
- Last Five Games: Notre Dame (L 79-84), Western Carolina (W 80-68), Yale (W 69-65), UIC (W 83-79), South Dakota (W 91-79)
- Points Per Game: 77.2 (114th)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 75.3 (T-250th)
- Leading Scorer: Malcolm Hill (18.5 PPG)
- Leading Rebounder:
Mike Thorne Jr. (8.4 RPG)Malcolm Hill (5.9 RPG)
- KenPom Ranking: No. 196
- RPI Ranking: No. 125
- Last Five Games: Arkansas State (W 88-78), NIU (W 78-71), Omaha (W 85-78), No. 13 Arizona (L 52-88), North Carolina State (L 59-73)
- Points Per Game: 68.8 (T-271st)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 72.8 (T-214th)
- Leading Scorer: Kevin Puryear (12.1 PPG)
- Leading Rebounder: Namon Wright (4.8 RPG)