After a disappointing overtime loss to Michigan, the Illinois Fighting Illini are looking to bounce back against the No. 20 Ohio State Buckeyes. Illinois leads the all-time series 104-73, but the Buckeyes have won the last three contests; this includes a 62-55 victory in Columbus and a 48-39 victory in Champaign during the 2013-14 season.
Game Time: 2:30 pm CT
Television: The game will be televised on ESPN2
Live Video Stream: ESPN will have a live stream available via WatchESPN.com
Odds: Ohio State opened at -8.5, but the line has since moved to -8 in their favor. The over/under hasn't been made available yet.
Radio: All Illinois Men's Basketball games air live on radio in the Champaign (WDWS 1400) and Chicago markets (WSCR 670). The game is broadcasted on other stations throughout the state; check the Fighting Illini Radio Network for more information.
Illinois Fighting Illini
- KenPom Ranking: No. 48
- RPI Ranking: No. 61
- Last Five Games: Oregon (L 70-77), Hampton (W 73-55), Missouri (W 62-59), Kennesaw State (W 93-45), Michigan (L 65-73 OT)
- Away: 0-2
- Points Per Game: 78.1 (27th)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 63.1 (118th)
- Leading Scorer: Rayvonte Rice - 17.0PPG
- Leading Rebounder: Rayvonte Rice - 6.9RPG
Ohio State Buckeyes
- KenPom Ranking: No. 23
- RPI Ranking: No. 85
- Last Five Games: NCAT (W 97-55), No. 24 North Carolina (L 74-82), Miami-OH (W 93-55), Wright State (W 100-55), Iowa (L 65-71)
- Home Record: 11-1
- Points Per Game: 83.9 (11th)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 59.4 (43rd)
- Leading Scorer: D'Angelo Russell - 17.4PPG
- Leading Rebounder: Amir Williams - 5.7RPG
Follow The Champaign Room on Twitter at @Champaign_Room and Like us on Facebook. You can follow Jim Vainisi on Twitter at @JVainisi005.