After defeating Purdue and improving to 13-7 (3-4) on the season, the Illinois Fighting Illini are back on the road to face the Minnesota Golden Gophers (12-8, 1-6). Minnesota leads the all-time series between the two schools 45-44, but the Illini have won 11 out of the last 13 games played at Williams Arena. This includes last year's only meeting when Kendrick Nunn's 19 points powered Illinois to a 62-49 victory.
Game Time: 1:15 pm CT
Television: The game will be televised on the Big Ten Network
Announcers: Cory Provus and Stephen Bardo
Live Video Stream: BTN will have a live stream available via BTN2Go
Odds: Minnesota opened as a 5 point favorite. The over/under hasn't been set yet.
Radio: All Illinois Men's Basketball games air live on radio in the Champaign (WDWS 1400) and Chicago markets (WSCR 670). The game is broadcasted on other stations throughout the state; check the Fighting Illini Radio Network for more information.
- B1G Standings: 10th
- KenPom Ranking: No. 66
- RPI Ranking: No. 56
- Last Five Games (3-2): No. 11 Maryland (W 64-57), Nebraska (L 43-53), Northwestern (W 72-67), Indiana (L 74-80), Purdue (W 66-57)
- Away Record: 1-4
- Points Per Game: 73.7 (51st)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 63.8 (126th)
Rayvonte Rice - 17.0PPG| Malcolm Hill - 13.8PPG
Rayvonte Rice - 6.9RPG| Malcolm Hill - 5.6RPG
- B1G Standings: 13th
- KenPom Ranking: No. 56
- RPI Ranking: No. 99
- Last Five Games (1-4): No. 22 Ohio State (L 72-74 2OT), Michigan (L 57-62), Iowa (L 75-77), Rutgers (W 89-80), Nebraska (L 49-52)
- Home Record: 10-2
- Points Per Game: 77.4 (23rd)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 66.2 (174th)
- Leading Scorer: Andre Hollins - 13.8PPG
- Leading Rebounder: Maurice Walker - 6.4RPG
Follow The Champaign Room on Twitter at @Champaign_Room and Like us on Facebook. You can follow Jim Vainisi on Twitter at @JVainisi005.