TCR Labs has been hard at work to bring you the earliest predictions for the 2015 NCAA Tournament Brackets. Long hours of calculating and predicting overall records, strength of schedule, quality wins, number of beers consumed on the sideline (Crean...), have resulted in a highly scientific and fairly accurate (at least WE think so) preview of what the NCAA Tournament will look like.
So, without further ado...let's take a look!
8) Old Dominion vs 9) Florida Gators
6) Southern Methodist University (SMU) vs 11) Ole Miss Rebels
3) North Carolina Tar Heels vs 14) Georgia State
2) Duke Blue Devils vs 15) Coastal Carolina
1) Virginia Cavaliers vs 16) UCSB
5) West Virginia Mountaineers vs 12) George Washington / Buffalo
4) Maryland Terrapins vs 13) Iona Gales
3) VCU Rams vs 14) Hofstra
7) Xavier vs 10) Georgetown Hoyas
2) Villanova Wildcats vs 15) Stony Brook
1) Arizona Wildcats vs 16) Texas Southern / North Florida
5) Ohio State Buckeyes vs 12) Tulsa
4) Iowa State Cyclones vs 13) Wisconsin Green Bay
3) Wichita State Shockers vs 14) Wofford
7) Northern Iowa vs 10) Indiana Hoosiers
2) Wisconsin Badgers vs 15) New Mexico State
1) Gonzaga Bulldogs vs 16) St Francis (NY) / American University
5) Baylor Bears vs 12) Harvard
4) Oklahoma Sooners vs 13) Stephen F. Austin
3) Utah Utes vs 14) North Carolina Central
2) Kansas Jayhawks vs 15) Eastern Washington
As for the Illini, winning the next four games will be crucial for boosting our overall record. If we can win 20 games this season, there's a good chance we'll be dancing in March.
Tell me what you think! Did we leave anyone out? Tell us what you think in the comments below!