After a week off, the Illinois Fighting Illini are back at the State Farm Center to face the Kennesaw State Owls. This is the final non-conference game of the season for Illinois; a victory on Saturday night would give the team a record of 10-3. Though it's less than ideal, this would put the team in a nice position for a potential tournament appearance. The Illini will travel to Ann Arbor on Tuesday night to open conference play against the struggling Michigan Wolverines.
Game Time: 8:00 pm CT
Television: The game will be televised on the Big Ten Network
Live Video Stream: BTN will have a live stream available via BTN2Go.com
Odds: Illinois opened at -27 and the line has since moved to -26 in their favor. The over/under is +137.
Radio: All Illinois Men's Basketball games air live on radio in the Champaign (WDWS 1400) and Chicago markets (WSCR 670). The game is broadcasted on other stations throughout the state; check the Fighting Illini Radio Network for more information.
Illinois Fighting Illini
- KenPom Ranking: 46
- RPI Ranking: 40
- Last Five Games: American (W 70-55), No. 7 Villanova (L 59-73), Oregon (L 70-77), Hampton (W 73-55), Missouri (W 62-59)
- Home Record: 6-0
- Points Per Game: 77.9 (29th)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 63.8 (136th)
- Leading Scorer: Rayvonte Rice - 17.4PPG
- Leading Rebounder: Rayvonte Rice - 6.6RPG
Kennesaw State Owls
- KenPom Ranking: 328th
- RPI Ranking: 284
- Last Five Games: Kent State (L 46-58), @Butler (L 51-93), @Youngstown State (W 90-84), UMBC (L 53-66), Elon (L 65-67)
- Away Record: 1-6
- Points Per Game: 62.2 (293rd)
- Points Allowed Per Game: 74.7 (325th)
- Leading Scorer: Yonel Brown - 13.4PPG
- Leading Rebounder: Orlando Coleman - 6.3RPG